Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Wanted....Ahhhhh...

The Wanted. =)

If you have heard of The Wanted, they're a British and Irish boy band based in London..... And they are AMAZING!  Seriously, I have an obsession.

So first..... The members!

Tom Parker:



Max George





Siva Kaneswaran








Jay McGuiness






Nathan Sykes








Now I LOVE The Wanted, I think they're great, and they're not the typical "boy band".  They play instruments, they can sing, and I think they're just wonderful. They're also more focused on the music other than their looks, which I KNOW you can't tell, because they are HOT, but still.


They are based in London and they have been popular there for a few years, and they debuted in the USA last year. =) Although I gotta say boys, dancing is not a strong suit, at least not that I've seen.... But that doesn't make me love them any less!!! 


Plus, who doesn't love sexy men with even sexier accents? I mean seriously.  =)


So here's their single, Glad You Came. I love it. 



You can also find live performances on Youtube, if you search Glad You Came The Wanted, you can find the one they did on Ellen, and it was great.  They went into the audience, it was great. =)

They also did a cover of Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls and I love it.  I like the song, and I love this cover, their voices go so well together and I think I might like this better than the original.

Plus.... Tom's raspy voice just gets me every time. =)

Not only are these boys great at their own songs, but when it comes to covers, they are the best out there.



Tom, Max, Siva, Jay, and Nathan totally slayed their solos left and right and killed on the harmonies on their cover of Neon Trees' "Animal". 


Ok, and just one more....... Hopefully. This is their song Gold Forever. =)




And I have to end this now, or I will just post more videos. I  TOLD you I had an obsession.

But Part of the reason I posted so many videos is because I can sit here and tell you a thousand times how wonderful they are.  How great their music is, how much I love them. But no matter what I say you have to form your own opinion, and I must say, I think it's going to be the same as mine. lol. Or at least....I hope it is. =)

If you want more music from The Wanted you can search on youtube for The Wanted. =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment