Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mister Brian Puspos



For those of you who have seen Americas Best Dance Crew on MTV You might know Brian Puspos.  He was on the second season with SoReal Cru. Who SHOULD have won.

From that you know this man is an AMAZING dancer, but what you might not have known is that he can also sing.  like SING sing.  He is an amazing singer, and I am sure that I have watched this video at least 50 times, and melted every time. lol.

I find him so talented, and gorgeous. And the fact that he can sing AND dance just ups his hot quotient to me. lol.

You can tell he is aching to dance though. lol.  And his hand movements make me laugh.

If you've never seen Brian dance you can check out this video:



He is the one in the middle, in the Blue beanie. :-)

ENJOY! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment