Woot Woot!! My hair is now RED.
It's got a bit of a Purpleish hue to it, but it is Red. It is also still drying, so I guess I'll see when it dries completely!
Also! A couple of hair dying tips!
1. Putting Vaseline around your hairline will make it so the hair dye doesn't stick. When you're done just wipe it off!
2. Cigarette ash can help remove hair dye from hands, face, ears, and anywhere else you may get it.
3. Before you use the conditioner wring your hair out a little, it will make the conditioner more effective.
4. Before you buy your dye make sure to check if it's permanent or semi permanent.
5. Conditioning your hair two to three days before dying can help keep it moisturized.
6. Using products for dyed hair after you dye can help keep the color vibrant and and shiny.
7. All hair color types, except permanent can be removed by washing.
8. DO NOT dye your hair blonde if you have dyed it red or have a natural red base, it WILL turn a coppery orange color ( I know from experience!) If you want to go from red to blonde it is always best to see a colorist.
9. If you want to remove hair color at home it is always best to talk with a colorist before you do it!
10. Make sure that you don't dye your hair to frequently, it can REALLY dry it out.
Oh!! Also, check out Operation Repo on TruTV tonight!!!