Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara!

So recently I bought this mascara.  I have a few different kinds I like to use and honestly I'm always tring different kinds.  The reason I chose this one was because 
1. My FAVORITE mascara is by Rimmel 
 2. It was on sale. 
3. I like the packaging
4. Because it's volume and length.

I really like this! As you can see there is a smaller cap and a larger cap, If you twist off the back you get the "length" and if you twist off the pink you get the "volume".

 The length applicator is the option you can use to add to your day make up look, giving you a lighter more sophisticated, defined, lengthened lash look and the volume applicator is the option you can use to add to your night time make up giving you a fiercer, dramatic look with 15x fuller lashes without clumps.  This is also compact and it doesn't take up to much room in my purse, and I only have to carry ONE instead of TWO, which leaves more room for other goodies. lol.



The performance of the mascara is impressive with the length applicator brush giving your lashes a long defined look and the volume applicator brush giving you visible fuller lashes. And they both do it without any clumps which is important especially when switching from day to night looks with little time for mistakes or mishaps.

Mine is the one in the pink package! =) 

All in all I give the Rimmel Day 2 Night 5 stars!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment