Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WOW! Just, WOW.



This is just amazing!!  I have never seen anything like this and I am just in awe, Im pretty sure my jaw actually dropped the first time I watched it.  I am also pretty sure that I have watched it at least 20 times. lol


Tempest Freerunning Academy is California's first indoor training facility solely dedicated to the growth and spread of freerunning and parkour.


The song in this video is Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix) if you were wondering!







3 comments:

  1. Wow that's really cool

    Newest follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back.
    http://fuegitabonita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow is right! i cant wait to show my son in the morning. thanks for sharing

    new follower from the hop
    would love a follow back :)
    http://www.amateurmommy.net/

    -becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am a new GFC follower from the blog hop! So nice to [virtually] meet you! :)

    I'd be thrilled if you came by to follow-back. I'd be even happier if you entered my current giveaway for some fabulous products from Eco Ellie's! I have very low entries right now so you're likely to win if you enter!

    ReplyDelete