Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fit Me foundation!


Hey Ladies and Gents!  So I recently tried the new FIT Me foundation from Maybelline, and I love it. I got the foundation and the powder, but haven't tried the blush or concealer yet because they didn't have any more of my number, but I will get them next time.

First I have to say that I am pretty sure that this is my new favorite drugstore foundation.  I have a bit of an issue when picking out foundation because I have a VERY light complexion so normally I end up with a foundation at is too dark, even if I go with the lightest color.  I do not have that problem with this.  It matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. I put a small amount on the back of my hand to warm it up, dip my stippling in it and apply.  It has a medium coverage, which I am a fan of because I like my foundation to have a medium to high coverage.  It isn't heavy, and it isn't cakey like a lot of other foundations, I can't even tell that it is there.  It blends flawlessly. And another good thing is that it lasts all day! This definitely get five stars in my book! :-)

Now on to the powder! I love the powder too, it doesn't cake on when I duct it over my face.  It helps to set my foundation and ease the shine.  I like a very matte finish and this powder really helps me to achieve that. :-)

When I get the blush and concealer I will let you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment