Monday, May 30, 2011

Hangover 2!!!!

That movie was HILARIOUS!!

We went and saw it Friday, left work early to do it too.  And it was totally worth it.

Now, I am not sure if it is better than the first.  I know it is at least as good as the first, but not 100% if it's better.  Within the first 5 minutes everyone in the theater was laughing and we laughed almost the whole way through.  (Embarrassing Moment:  I took a drink of my pop not expecting to laugh, and ended up laughing so hard that the pop came out my nose.  IN THE THEATER.)  Yeah, it was great, it caused the people around me to laugh a little harder.

Couple the fact that it was a GREAT, HILARIOUS movie with the fact that you get to ogle Bradley Cooper the whole time and you have a wonderful 102 minutes. :-)

Anyway :-)
Tough Enough is now on.  So I gotta go, if you have seen the movie let me know what you think!!

Oh, and if you watch Tough Enough let me know your prediction on who is going to go home tonight!!!!

LETS HOPE IT'S LUKE!!!!!!

Chant it, GO HOME LUKE! GO HOME LUKE!




Ahhhh effff.
Jeremiah got sent home.  Luke got to stay.
That SUCKS.
I DO NOT like Luke.

1 comment:

  1. I love The Hangover so I'm sure I will love the 2nd one. It's gotta be good, if Bradley Cooper is in it. Love him!

    ReplyDelete