Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Why hello there lovely! How are you today?

Im doing purrrrty good. =) Planning out my shopping trip so that I can go grocery shopping either tonight or tomorrow. It will probably end up being tomorrow though, so I can finish getting my coupons around.  If any of you read my other post you'll know that my coupon binder is GONE! And I still haven't gotten it back or found out if I will even get it back =( But I have still been getting my papers, I've just been going "Clipless" I don't really know if I like it. lol.

In other news, If you read my post about my 90 day challenge I am doing it, I didn't start when I wanted to because I procrastinate. but I have lost 3 pounds this week! I'm pretty excited. I'm sure I could have done better, but I went a little overboard on the chips and chocolate and candy last week. lol.

BUT when someone gets you a chocolate heart and stuff for Valentines Day you can't just ignore it.  It MUST be eaten. lol. At least thats how I feel, call me weird if you must. =)

Other than that though I had a good week, I walked and jogged almost every day, I did a little Yoga, I danced a little.  I had fun. =)

Also, Where I live we are having a very mild winter, so there has been no snow or anything like that and it really hasn't been to cold so walking and jogging is really nice.  And it's nice to be able to grab my ipod and go for a walk.  I DO still wear my winter coat, because it is still a little chilly out, but it's still great.

Don't forget to check out the Giveaway for the My Memories Suite Scrapbook Software! =)

And have a great day! =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And just because this has quickly become one of my favorite walking songs and I love it:

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're doing a wonderful job. Rome wasn't build in a day, so taking it slow and steady sounds perfect! Thanks so much for the song link, I'm always looking to add more to my playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 台灣情人視訊聊天室
    免費視訊交友
    玩美女人視訊
    live 173免費視訊
    173免費視訊秀
    173免費視訊聊天網
    台灣辣妹影音視訊聊天室
    超激情辣妹免費視訊視頻聊天室
    UT173視訊聊天UT網際空間聊天
    真愛旅舍手機app
    愛聊語音聊天室富婆包養網一夜情小說性愛小說網站色吧性愛網站大全視訊美女聊天交友
    天下聊語音聊天室一夜情美女交友俱樂部ons同城交友社區美女約會聊天uouo視訊聊天交友
    視頻語音聊天室約炮的貼吧成人視訊聊天室網無毒快播理倫三級影院一元視訊聊天交友
    碧聊語音聊天室漂流瓶約炮情迷都市同城情人網性生活163性教育網免費聊天交友網站
    可樂視頻社區婚戀交友網蜜桃色小說三級片日韓網綜合電影free cam台灣視訊聊天交友聯盟

    ReplyDelete