Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WHO

Just made spaghetti at 11pm?

If you guessed Me.............................................

You're right. =)

Don't ask why, because the only answer I can give is that it sounded really good.  And I was really hungry...and these cravings are CRAZY. So I got up at 11 and made a big pot of spaghetti, I only had 1 bowl, so I did good.  The rest is already put away neatly in my tupperware in my fridge.....AND I've already done the dishes from it.  Woot Woot.  =)

And now, I'm sitting on the couch watching Golden Girls and typing this. I Love the Golden Girls, I watch it every day, a lot of people think I'm weird because of my age.  But who cares what they think, this is a good show and if they would watch it they would know.

Plus some of the stuff they say just cracks me up.

Especially Sophia, she's probably my favorite.  She is SOO funny.

I'm already regretting the spaghetti, because now I won't sleep for a couple hours. =/ And I'm tired, and I know tomorrow is going to be a long day. But OH WELL I did it to myself.  I knew making it so late wasn't a good idea, but once the idea came into my head I just couldn't get it out. Harrumph.

So I might play some video games, and talk to a couple people, and maybe do a little work.  And then go to sleep. lol. Oh Oh Oh and plan my shopping trip! I've gotta get that done because I'm supposed to go shopping tomorrow. So I better get on that!

Well have a good night!

PS: Do you watch the Golden Girls?? =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh, and juuuuust to let you know.. Arguing with a man about who wears the pants in you "relationship" is a lot of fun. lol. Especially when he is SURE that he is the pants wearer. I secretly think he knows that I wear the pants.....he just doesn't want to admit it.  Teehee.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, eating spaghetti late, yummy at the time but always causes me to have odd dreams, not sure why lol?

    I go sleep with the Golden Girls on. I like a Happy show, I like to laugh before nodding off, so I get you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Golden Girls, they just don't make TV like they used to.

    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. http://prisonmarriage.blogspot.com/2012/02/its-honor-to-be-considered.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to cooking meals at odd hours of the night...with a 4 month old and recently returning to work...I find that my sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up these days!!! And I love Golden Girls re-runs!!! Everyone needs a Sophia in their life :)
    Stopping through on the Alexa Hop...Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete