Saturday, February 25, 2012

Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV


So I have a MAJOR addiction to makeup as some of you may know, but what you may not know is that I am in LOVE with Urban Decay.  Their products are amazing and one of my favorite things is their Book Of Shadows.  Some of you may have heard of the Book Of Shadows pallets, they are limited edition pallets that are just simply amazing. =) 

Now most of the Book Of Shadows pallets come with the 16 eye shadows and 2 eye pencils. But this one is Different! =)


This comes with the 16 eyeshadows of course, but it also comes with a travel size Primer Potion, a travel size Supercurl Curling Mascara, and a FULL SIZE 24/7 Waterproof liquid eyeliner!! And lets not forget...... A Mini Speaker and a cord!! So you take the cord, plug it into the speaker and then to your phone or ipod! And the speaker puts out good sound too, I like it.  Plus it has a clip on it, so you can carry it like a keychain. =) 


Now the 16 colors are Blue Bus, GunMetal, Cobra, Baked, Bender, Gravity, Lost, Hijack, Midnight Cowgirl, Sin, Midnight Rodeo, Crystal, Bust, Missionary, Skimp, and Zephyr.  And here are some swatches for you. =)


Shadows are, From Left to Right: Blue Bus, Gunmetal, Cobra, Baked; Bender, Gravity, Lost, Hijack




Shadows are, From Left to Right:  Midnight Cowgirl, Sin, Midnight Rodeo, Crystal; Bust, Missionary, Skimp, Zephyr


The eyeshadows are great! Like almost all other Urban Decay eyeshadows they are highly pigmented, smooth, and they stay on all day. I use the primer potion and I never have any problem with creasing or fading, which I love. 


All in All, I LOVE this Pallet. I like that they replaced the two mini eyeliners with the full size liquid liner, because although I love the pencil liner, I have been waiting to get a Liquid Liner, and I love it.  It is easy to use and can create a sharp line, or can be smudged.  And the speaker! I love the speaker, I plug it in to my phone and rock out while Im doing my makeup. It's a lot of fun. =)


So some pro's and Con's:


Pros:

  • Great new products 
  • Limited Edition Colors
  • 100% Cruelty Free
  • Creative Beautiful packaging. 
Cons:

  • Expensive
  • Some shades are to glittery, Some are to sheer
  • The pallet is a little big and clunky.
AND AND AND!
If you go to Urban Decays website they have this pallet on sale for $44.00! Plus you get an extra $15 off when you enter the code SEVENTEEN11!! And that's a really good deal, because it's originally $64! 


Have a great day!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. UT美女視訊聊天室
    真愛旅舍午夜視頻聊天室
    真愛旅舍直播聊天室
    真愛旅舍直播視頻聊天室
    173免費視訊
    Live173app
    live173影音live秀
    live173視訊軟件下載
    ut聊天室
    真愛旅舍ut聊天室
    58同城交友約炮同城異性視頻交友網台灣真人裸聊入口網站韓國好看的三級168真人視訊
    交友約炮天上人間視頻交友免費同城聊天室網站同城美女午夜聊天直播真人視訊免費200點試看
    交友網站約炮容易麼九聊視頻聊天室下載免費A片成人自拍網站888言情小說真人視訊 愛情網遇
    約炮網站哪個好九聊視頻聊天語音聊天AVAV情色綜合網成人同城免費交友網免費視訊聊天交友網
    同城交友約炮網絡聊天室第九視頻寂寞同城交友VIP破解同城一夜傾情網uthome視訊聊天交友網

    ReplyDelete