Friday, June 10, 2011

Because I'm in the mood....

We're going to play another game!

This one is If Your Life Was a Movie soundtrack!

Rules:
1. Put your Itunes or whatever other music program you use on shuffle.
2. For each question click next to get your answer.
3. You must write down the song name, no matter how silly it sounds, NO CHEATING!
4. If you have any comments to add, put them in brackets at the end of the song.

Lets Start!!!

1. Opening Credits: Breaking Dishes- Rihanna
2. Waking up: Slam Dunk (Da Funk)- Five [haha, Do you wanna get freeeekay. lol. :-)]
3. Average Day: Save the day- Train [I LOVE this song]
4. First Date: I'm the Only One- Melissa Etheridge [BIG BIG ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥]
5. Falling in Love: Follow You Home- Nickelback
7. Fight Scene: Day 'N' Nite- Kid Cudi
8. Breakup Scene: Burning Bright- Shinedown
9. Getting Back Together: I Wanna Know- Joe
12. Mental Breakdown: Just Like You- 3 Days Grace
13. Driving: What You Know-TI
15. Deep Thought: Just Lose it- Eminem [I don't think I could listen to this Deep in thought. lol.]
18. Happy Dance: Hold on Loosely- .38 Special [I could totally see myself happy dancing to this!♥] 
19. Regretting: What If- Safetysuit [I love this song, and I LOVE Safetysuit. ♥]
20. Long Night Alone: The Red- Chevelle [I HAVE listened to this song when home alone. lol.]
21. Death Scene: The Phantom of the Opera- Andrew Lloyd Webber [This is a good song. lol]
22. Closing Credits: Hot in the City- Billy Idol [hahahahah]


I love playing these, they're funny, and this one was a little weird with how well the question and answer go together. :-)


I listen to a WIDE variety of music, unless you couldn't tell :-)  But I love music, it doesn't matter to me what genre it is, if I like a song then I like it. 


Woot Woot!!


So what is everyone up to?


What is YOUR soundtrack?


I'm trying to think of a good giveaway, so if you can think of anything you would like to see given away leave a comment and let me know!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment