Monday, June 6, 2011

Yay! Yay! Andy won!!!

YAY!!!!

For those of you who watch Tough Enough you know what I'm talking about.  I am so happy Andy won, I realllllly wanted Luke to lose.  I would rather have had Jeremiah win, which a lot of the crowd did too, judging by the cheers when he came out and they called his name =)

Although, I have to say, I think my favorite part of the night was between Stone Cold and Vince McMahon were going at it.  lol. Like win Vince pulls up and Stone Cold says, "I was about to announce the winner and you pull up in a limo you pompous Son of a Bi**h." I laughed out loud.

OR when Andy basically called Luke a girl when he was talking about having to be a real athlete, not your high schools softball team.  I laughed at that too.

But still, Stone Cold is my fave =) And he is super sexy, I mean, seriously. WOW. Hot Hot Hot. ♥  I mean wow, he makes those faded jeans look GOOD. Plus he is super funny. lol.  Ok, I will stop talking about him now =)♥

If you watch Tough Enough did you want Andy or Luke to win? And who was your favorite contestant?

PS: No Stone Cold chat, He's mine.♥  =P jkjk.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

And that's the bottom line because.....
Stone Cold Said So!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment