Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oh my goodness.

So last night we went and saw Rodney Carrington and Ron White! It was an absolute BLAST.  Rodney is HILARIOUS, seriously, you should check him out.  But I wouldn't do it if you are at work or around children, OR if you take offense at vulgar material, because some of his stuff is pretty bad.  

Rodney was the best. 

Ron White was Ehhh.  I really like Ron White, I think he is a funny guy, but it was like he did all the same jokes.  Seriously, I know that you've made a lot off of those jokes, I know you're funny, But come up with some new material will ya? He told maybe 2 new jokes, which was seriously disappointing
.

Oh and the opener, HE WAS HILARIOUS. I can't remember his name now, but I am going to hunt it down because he was a funny guy.

And now a WARNING:

iF YOU EVER TRAVEL TO CHICAGO DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT STAY AT THE CHICAGO O'HARE GARDEN HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

That place was horrific.  We got there and checked in and went to our room.  The door didn't lock, the curtains were broken, the bed was horribly uncomfortable, there was no phone, and there was no remote.  So we went and complained and they moved us to a different room.

In our second room the air hardly worked, the curtains were broken, the springs were sticking out of the bed, and there was NO HOT WATER.  I had to take a shower and the only hot water there was was scalding hot water and the water pressure was so bad that i couldn't have used it if I could stand the heat. You couldn't get warm water either, just icy cold water, that was the fastest shower I have ever taken. OH and in order to get the door closed you had to kick it, not lightly either, and you had to kick it open.

We live about 4 hours from Chicago and after the show we went back to the hotel and grabbed our stuff and drove home.  We left the hotel at 11:30 PM and got home at around 3:30 AM. It was THAT bad.  And we had woken up at 7 to get ready to leave for Chicago, so we were both tired and we DROVE home just to avoid staying there.

It was gross, and it smelled funny, like mold and stale cigarette smoke.  And there were stains on the carpet, holes in the walls, cracks in the walls, and cobwebs on the ceiling. It was the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in.

So yeah, You've been warned!

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment