Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yeah, I'm chillin' on a dirt road

Laid back swervin' like I'm George Jones
Smoke rollin' out the window an ice cold beer sittin' in the console
Memory Lane up in the headlights
It's got me reminisin' on the good times
I'm turnin' off of real life drive and that's right
I'm hittin' easy street and mud tires.





I absolutely LOVE this song.
I love his voice. Very much. lol ♥

Now I know that this song was written by Brantley Gilbert and Colt Ford, and I have listened to it BUT I like Jason Aldeans version more. Now that's not saying I don't like Brantley Gilbert, because I do like him ALOT and he is (ummm..... How should I word this?) HOT. Yes, Brantley Gilbert is HOT. But Colt Ford, well, Eh.  I don't really like him, but I also don't listen to him either.

But Oh Well, it's a good song and I love Jason Aldean.
And his looks don't hurt either. =) lol

But anyway.

Let me know what you think about another giveaway.

What you would want, when it should start and how long it should go and all that jazz.

Ta Ta!!!

1 comment:

  1. Never heard the song before... i don't think they have it in The Netherlands...

    Good though!

    Thanks
    Leontien
    www.fourleafcloverdairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete