Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I ride the wrong road

Just as fast as I can
God knows there's no one else to blame
Sometimes I think I
Get off on the pain.

Ahhh, the wonderful Gary Allan, the official Bad Boy of country music. To see why gary Allan is classified as the Bad Boy all you really have to do is look at him, he just has that bad boy look with his arms tattooed and his slightly scruffy look, and that unmistakeable bad boy smirk.

And his song "Get Off on the Pain" is where Gary thoroughly cements his status as the eternal bad boy, from the lyrics, "There's a side of me that just won't stop, dancing in the flame, maybe I just get off on the pain." to the intense video of a rodeo.  That sinister smirk Gary is wearing says he really does Get Off on the Pain, and that is sexy as hell.

In my opinion Gary Allan is one of the most underrated country singers out there, I would rather listen to him than Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, or Brad Paisley (I can not STAND him.).  But he doesn't get much radio play even though he is 100 times better than them.

Some of my FAVORITE Gary Allan songs:
1. Get Off on the Pain
2. Man to Man
3. Nothing on but the Radio
4. Songs About Rain
5. Right Where I Need to Be
6. Learning How to Bend
7. Her man

And those are all tied for first place. lol.  I really do love him.  He is such a great artist and he writes his own songs....He is just great. =) I love Gary Allan. Below is the Song with Lyrics that you can listen to if you can't get to youtube.  But if you can you HAVE to watch the video, which is also below! =)



LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥  Watch this =)


Have a great Day Everyone!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment