Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ahhhh Monday! =)

Im not normally a Monday person, but for some reason today just feels nice!

Right now it is 2:30am and I'm watching Lizard Lick Towing. I LOVE this show. Has anyone ever seen it?? My uncle actually got to MEET them! I was pretty jealous. lol. Buuuut anyway!

It's time for some Blog Hoppin! I love blog hoppin, it's a great way to meet new bloggers and find great new blogs! =)

Soooo....I'm gonna post some Duets songs!! Woot Woot!

and the firssst isssssssssssss...

You make me feel................. =)



Number 2 is a song from the movie Duets, haha.



And that's about it. =) I might think of more later, and I'll post them, but for now that's all I've got!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Great choices, and thanks for playing along, and no I never heard of that program you're watching. I'm up cuz of the flu. bummer. Anyway, I'm your latest follower, Nice to meet you. Happy New Year & have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Cobra Starship! :)

    http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked that second song too! Pretty good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second song was popular today but your first song I really liked and that is gonna have to get added to my iPod!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen that show but haven't watched it as yet.

    Love your selections.

    Thanks for joining with us today.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Third time seeing GP today. Popular duet. :-)
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for playing along with us - welcome to the party. I hope you keep joining us, you have some great selections, both I've never heard before.
    I know the second song, but never this version, it is really pretty. Thanks for sharing.
    I'm now following you and have your button on my right sidebar. Can't wait to see your choices for next week. Happy New Year!! =)

    ReplyDelete