Sunday, January 29, 2012

I think I'm gonna cry....

My Car was Taken.
=(
='(

Yes, that's right.  I went out with my family and when I got home my car was gone. I was so mad.  And NOW, I woke up this morning and realized.......My coupons, My coupon binder, and all my other coupon stuff.......was in the car. I am just SO furious right now!!! I am gonna SCREAM. I am just so upset.

I had my coupons and stuff in there, CDs, Stuff from my mom, and a lot of other stuff. I am just so upset I could cry.

So now I don't know what I'm gonna do. Because I don't have a car to go get my coupons this morning and it is snowing like mad so I can't walk. (THANKFULLY, I know the lady who works at the store and she is going to hold my papers for me until I can get up there to get them.) And Hopefully I find out what's going on with the car soon. =/

And on another note, I'm watching Extreme Couponing and this Lady just cleared the shelf (Which is a BIG HUGE No No in my book. I don't like that.) And she was proud of herself!!!! She was like, "Get a shot of that shelf, I cleared it!" and she laughed.  With the mood I'm in I wanted to slap that stupid lady through the TV.  And I hope that somehow she finds this and reads it.

You are an idiot.  You're PROUD of yourself for taking deals that other people want and need too. really?  Would it have been SO difficult for you to pick up a phone and call the supermarket and say, "Hey, I'm coming in on whatever day, and Im going to buy so many of this product do you think you could order extra and have them for me?" Because I'm sure the store would have said yes. But NO, you had to RUIN it for everyone that was going in there after you for that deal.

Yeah, that's AWESOME of you. That's just GREAT. Be Very proud of yourself!!!

My mood swings have been a little crazy lately. lol. Happy to Sad to Mad to Happy.  I've just been bouncing around. =) lol

So How has your weekend been?

Let me know in the comments below. And also tell me.....

Are YOU ready for another giveaway!?!? 

12 comments:

  1. Aw, man. Hope your care turns up soon. That doesn't sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be your 401st follower via the Lovin' This blog hop. I'm so sorry to hear about your car. Oh my gracious, that's SO infuriating and sad.

    Sending see beautiful thoughts your way!

    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stinks!!! I had my pocketbook stolen once, and I was always remembering one more thing that was in it that I was going to miss. I hope things get better soon!
    I'm a new follower from the Sunday Blog Hop, I will be back!
    Kim
    http://www.mytwintasticlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Following you from "Get Connected Tuesday"! I would love, if you could follow me back at Books Are Magic.

    Vidya @ Books Are Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Thank you for the Tuesday linky. I hope you get your car back; that's terrible! I know about the coupons - I'm just starting out but I hope things get so much better for you!
    Mandy
    http://mandyxcakesandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your car was stolen?! ahh..that seems a lot more worrisome than the stolen coupons!
    good luck with everything!
    I am your newer follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get your car back soon! That stinks! I am a new follower from the Tiggerific Tuesday hop. I would love for you to hop over to Saving and Sharing It and follow back. Have a great day!

    Katie
    http://www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! So sorry to hear about your car! We had a vehicle stolen once (after the robber held my husband up and robbed his work). Such a frustration! And it's the "little things" that were IN THE CAR that really makes it hard because those are the more PERSONAL things. ((sigh)) Our car was found and returned 3 weeks later with only minor damage. I hope they find yours quickly! Hang in there! Newest follower from Tiggerific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi.
    I'm with you on the shelf clearing thing.
    I'm stopping by from Tuesday Friend and Follow.
    Have a great day!
    POSH

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry about your car and your coupons too. I will say a prayer that it is found coupons in tact.
    Please come share this at:
    www.mun-emakingblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no all of that is just awful. The car the coupons, ugghh. I would be lost with out my binder. and my car? forget about it.

    I used to think I love Ex. Couponing, but the show has ruined couponing for the rest of us. Now the coupons themselves have limits of 4 and all sort of flack is given to me at check outs. The show has taken all the fun.

    Will be thinking of you. If you want to send me your mailing address, I can send you some extra inserts I have. That may get you started again.

    http://twomomsandapushcart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is terrible! I hope things have gotten better for you! I am your newest follower. Please follow back! I am currently offering a giveaway right now too :)

    http://mybeautyboxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete