Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BeautiControl Spa Party!!!

Hey Everyone!

So tonight I went to a BeautiControl Spa Party! It was the first one I've ever been to, and I wasn't going to go because I've been sick and I'm just getting over it, but my cousin was hosting it and was like, "You have to come. DO IT!!!!" lol. So I went and I am SOO glad I did.

Now there are different types of Spa Parties to choose from, there is a Face Lift spa, a Margaritas and Masques, a Detoxify, and a Glam Spa. I don't remember exactly what they're called but that's pretty much the gist of it. =)

Now the one My cousin hosted was the Margaritas and Masques Spa.  It was a lot of fun.  The first thing we did was a lip and hand treatment.  Then we did a foot treatment, you put lotion on your feet, then cover it with a bag, and then you put a hot sock over the bag. =) Then we tried a facial cleanser, a face mask, a toner, and a moisturizer.  And when we have the mask was on we had little eye pads on, and she came around and did scalp massages. It was AMAZING!!!  And now my lips, hands, feet and face feel SOOOO soft!

Also at different parties I believe everything you do and get to try is different. But that was a lot of fun.

It was so cool that my other cousin and I decided to host our own!  She is doing the Detoxify spa and I'm doing the Glam spa. =) woot woot!!!

Now I am collecting outside orders, so if you wanna check it out you can!! =) If you see anything you like Please let me know! I do get credit for any outside orders placed before my party (which is April 24th.) But in order to get credit I have to email the orders to her, or maybe you can. I'll have to ask her tomorrow. =)

You can click HERE or any of the other links to visit her website. =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like a relaxing type of party to host!

    I'm a new follower! Please feel free to stop by my blog & follow back if you like :)

    www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great party!
    new follower through thursday's friends cafe... would love it if you could stop by my blog.

    www.blogparent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very useful information on spa party. I am trying to find one of grand LA venues for arranging my sister’s tea party. Searched online and came across few amazing venues and planning to book the perfect venue for this occasion.

    ReplyDelete