Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Uhm Yeah, OW!

So how are you doing today lovely?

Me, not so hot.  I feel HORRID. Blech. Blah. Ugh.

I just went to the store to grab a few things (Yes, at 3:30am) And I know the girl that works there, and my friend was with me and as I was grabbing my drink the girl that works there looked at me and was like, "Wow, you look bad.  You're like, really really pale." And my friend looks at me and she's like, "Yeah, you do."

So I was like, "I am a naturally pale person!" And I am, seriously.  I'll walk outside in shorts in the summer and you better avert your eyes, cause they'll burn.  Seriously, I'm a white girl, a white WHITE girl. haha.

But they're both just giving me that, uh huh Whatever you say stare, and the girl that works there is like, "No, it's like 10 times worse.  You have color normally, right now you're like as pale as this sheet of paper." And my friend of course agrees.

Oh, gee. Thanks guys.

So anyway, as we're leaving the girl that works there is like, "Walk her to the door when you get there." Because my friend had picked me up. I just rolled my eyes.  And she's like, "Or just make sure she gets in her house." And my friend nods and says, "Oh yeah, I will."

So we get in the car and my friend is convinced that I need to go to the ER. Not happenin', I don't wanna go to the ER, I am not a fan.  I don't do needles very well, none of my family does. We're known to faint when someone comes at us with a needle. (Side Note: When My Mamaw and Papaw [Grandma and Grandpa] went to get married they had to have their blood tested and when they got there my Papaw looked at my Mamaw and said, "You better go first, I don't want you to get scared." So my Mamaw shrugs and goes first, takes it like a champ.  But when she came out my Papaw was sitting the the waiting area shakin like a leaf. She still laughs when she tells that story. Anyway, it seems we all got my Papaws fear of needles, because none of us can take them.  Seriously, My dad , uncles, cousins, aunt, we're all bad.)  but I digress. I convinced her not to take me.... For Now. She was sure to stress that, For Now.

So I have strict orders to call first thing when I wake up, or she is going to call me, and if I don't feel better She IS taking me to the ER. So BLAH.

I am in pain.  Like in my stomach. Well, like the top of my stomach, I guess, it's hard to explain. But it's not a constant pain, it comes and goes. I'm nauseous, but once again, it's not constant, it comes and goes. I'm a bit light headed, a bit dizzy. But I don't have a fever or anything. So I don't know.

In a way I know I should go... Not necessarily to the ER, but at least to the doctor. But, oh well. I really can't afford that.

So ANYWAY.

I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Feel better soon. I'm a new follower from Tuesday train blog hop. Stop by my blog (when your feeling better) and check it out. Again feel better :)

    Samantha http://musingsofmotherhoodwi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog is so nice
    new follower of ur blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I JUST went through this, last week. Turned out to be the stomach bug....the top of my stomach hurt so bad, like there was a brick in there and it was coming and going throughout the day. TERRIBLE!

    Hope it's passed by now!

    www.iheartmygluegun.com

    ReplyDelete