Friday, January 20, 2012

wooo hoooo

How are you lovely?!

Me. I'm eh, okay. Partly because I know what I get to do all day, CLEAN. Woot Woot. I really really dislike cleaning, it is one of my least favorite things EVER.

But it must be done.
Because................

My mommy is coming into town!!!

My mom doesn't live close, she lives 1,500 miles away =( So anytime she comes into town I get really excited, I love my mom. But when she comes I have to like top to bottom clean, that's the part I'm not a fan of.

Well, Normally I have a bit of a head start, I start cleaning like 2 weeks in advance so I don't have to rush, and the day before she comes I just give the house one more quick run through.  But oh NO not this time.  My dear mother didn't tell me until TODAY that she was coming into town TOMORROW.

We were on the phone and she was like, "Well, we'll be there tomorrow."

I was like" WHAT?! Tomorrow as in TOMORROW?!"

And she kinda laughed, "Uh Yeah, tomorrow."

So yeah, I have a lot of cleaning to do. ugh. It needs to be done anyway, but I just wish I had more time.

But oh well. I get to see my mom and step dad and that's all that matters.

Well, that is all for now, because my cat has decided that he just NEEDS to be on my lap, and that my hand should be used for giving him lovens and not typing.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment