Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Movie Time!!!

So today Me, my dad, my brothers, my sister, and my step-mom had a Movie Day!!! It was much fun. =)

First we watched Jeff Dunham: Controlled Chaos.  Now we all love him, so we laughed almost the whole time.  It really is a good one.  Oh side note: did you know he got divorced? ANYWAY. It really was funny, there were a couple new characters.  But Peanut will always be my favorite!! =) 

Next we watched The Change Up, and it was FUNNY. Seriously, we were all laughing: HARD. (Plus you get to look at Ryan Reynolds) There are a few sad parts, and a few touching parts, but most of the movie was really funny. =) 

Then we watched Bridesmaids.....Eh. I've heard lots of good things about that movie, like it was better than the Hangover.  Now don't get me wrong, I thought it was a good movie, but I just didn't think it was THAT funny.  Plus The Hangover and Bridesmaids were so different that it's kinda hard to compare. Honestly though, I think Melissa McCarthy MADE that movie, She is just SO funny. lol. Plus Chris O'Dowd (the Cop) is pretty cute =) ♥

OH OH OH and Last night we had movie night too, and we watched 30 Minutes or Less and Horrible Bosses.

Now 30 Minutes or Less is a pretty good movie.  It's pretty funny, but I didn't think it was as funny as a lot of people said it was.

And Horrible Bosses OMG.  If you haven't seen that, you SHOULD.  It is hilarious! I laughed SO hard at that movie.  We all did, seriously.  It was so funny.

All in All, We enjoyed all of them, got at least a few laughs out of all of them AND had a great time just hanging out together. =) 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you've ever watched Jeff Dunham, who is your favorite Character??

Also, if you've seen these movies what did you think of them??

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE movies days. It is so nice to do absolutely nothing sometimes. I have only seen Bridesmaids and I really liked it. So jealous you got to do that :)
    -New follower from the hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I'm Sarah, I am following from Blog Hop Thursday via GFC and Facebook. Here is my link if you would like to visit and follow back.

    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    Sounds like you had a great day. I am so behind, haven't seen any of the new movies that are out right now, there some I definitely want to see, I do want to see Horrible Bosses, I've heard it was really good. I'm Jen Aniston fan and I heard she's awesome in it.

    Great post!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from Thirsty Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I’m ready to do some hopping today...how about you? I’m one your newest followers from Blog Hop Thursday very colorful blog. I hope you stop by and follow me back http://mavesfaves.blogspot.com/Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  5. New FB follower from Thursday Blog Hop! Would love it if you could follow me back on Facebook!!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Cloth-Diaper-Stash/194898320600051

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to a movie in eons! But we did watch Christmas Vacation about 60 times this December! Stopping in to follow from today's hop - hope you have time to visit today :) And if you get the chance check out my book - it's on special right now through Amazon for $0.99 :) Have a great one! www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am your newest follower. I seriously haven't seen any of these movies yet, which is weird because I love watching movies. Guess I better get my but in gear ;) Follow back - http://trustnobodytodoyourdirtywork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow you from the Blog hop! come visit! www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I have heard of any of these movies except Bridesmaids. LOL! I must be so out of it.

    I am stopping by from the Say Hi Sunday blog hop. It is nice to "meet" you. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete